Monday, December 13, 2010

ASCII Keyboard SMS part 2

SMS: 08

/)/) /)/)

=(';')= =(';')=

,,("),("), ,("),("),,

You & I

SMS: 09

. + . * . * . +

*. Good one + +

. * Night . *. +

. * + . * .

SMS: 10

/)/) I HAVE

=(';')= YOU

,,("),("),, DEAR!

SMS: 11

()...() Mach me

(o o) that

/(..) Hengst

/"" baby!!!

SMS: 12

.-. .-.-. .-.

! " ! " !

"-...-"'-...-"MY

SWEET HONEY!

SMS: 13

(é ,___(

_; (___

(é (

( ) ,__(

_; (__

( ) (

( l ,_(

_; (_

( l (

SMS: 14

On earth there's heaven U just need 2 find the door

____ I /

_, ) )c=/ ) )

L_/_/ L_/_

& the right KEY

___ / ' /

_, )/ ) )

L_/L_/_/

SEE!

SMS: 15

Cute Bunny:

()...()

( ' - ' )

(")(")

()...() 'Look at

( ' - ' ) my...

(")(")

()...()

( ' - ' ) ...cunt'

(")v(")

No comments:

Post a Comment